Thursday 20 August 2015

NLP through stories - story 57


Rupee note in all its pride said to the coin,
“I keep rolling in the hands of celebrities;
high valued commodities are bought with my power”


The coin said,
“I am saved in the piggy bank of dear children;
I am preserved in temples ;
I am very much satisfied with what I am” 

Learning:
Everyone has intrinsic merit and worth. 
Self worth is not determined by net worth.
Each is useful in some specific context.


NLP says we are all unique in our ways     
No need to compare; no need to compete.
We must respect the individual model of the world.
Appropriateness of anything must be evaluated in the context of the happening and not based on a generalized comparison

Appreciate your uniqueness; 
Self appreciation s the best appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment