Friday 10 January 2014

NLP through stories - Story 30

A girl student in a school said with disgust, 
" I am just 6 years now; another 10 more years to spend here in the same school; I hate it"

The teacher said, 
" You are lucky; You can get released in 10 years. 
I am a teacher here; I have to keep coming here till my retirement"


Nothing is good or bad other than the meaning we give to it.
You can see the blessing of this student in comparison with the teacher from the angle of coming to school.

What appears as problem may be taken as a blessing if you expand the frame of reference or change your frame or reference.

This is called as MEANING REFRAMING in NLP;
Meaning reframing is done to release us from stuck state or disempowered state.
In other words looking at 'brighter side' 

Should one necessarily reframe every difficult situation??
Not necessary;
where as in practice if you reframe you feel empowered.
NLP helps to be empowered.
VRnlp makes it happen.
 www.vrnlp.com

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your positive feedback;
      I am happy I am instrumental in bringing joy in your life.
      Happy Pongal!!

      Delete