Monday 3 February 2014

NLP through stories -- story 43

A cat and a fox were exchanging views upon the difficulties of living in peace and guarding from predators.
The fox said, " I do not care a bit for any of them; things may be bad;
I have thousand one tricks to show my enemies before they can harm me"  


"you are very fortunate" replied the cat with a bit of jealousy and feeling low, " I have only one way of evading enemies only way to escape"

The fox said, " I am sorry for you with all my heart. Don't worry when enemies come I will teach you one of my techniques. 

Hardly had he finished  this a pack of hounds suddenly burst upon them.
The cat resorted to her single trick of climbing the tree for safety. 
From there he watched what happened.
The fox not able to make up his mind which trick to use lost its time and was caught by the pack of hounds

Knowledge merely intellectualized does not come to rescue at times of danger or emergency.
During crisis it is the habit pattern that manifests.

Life is not a seminar where you sit safely and debate leisurely.
Life is to be lived meeting contingencies & emergencies as they appear at unexpected moments.
Life always bristles with problems of varying magnitude.   
The process of surmounting problems constitutes progress in life.

In order to progress knowledge must be internalized,
knowledge must get into your bones & flesh and cell and blood.

In NLP this internalized knowledge is said as UNCONSCIOUS COMPETENCE.
Only unconscious competence gives spontaneity in action.
'thought proof action'

Doing alone  gives unconscious competence.
The great end of life is not knowledge but action says Tony Robbins.

Bruce Lee says, " I am not afraid of the man  who has practiced 10000 kicks once; I am afraid of the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times"
yes power of precision, spontaneous & swift action without deliberation contemplation at the time of action..

NLP stresses upon unconscious competence..
Practice is essential for this.
It is in doing that one gains mastery.
Lest it is merely 'mouthing'
 Be a man of action.
www.vrnlp.com



No comments:

Post a Comment