Wednesday 4 December 2013

NLP through stories -Story 17

Sufi Bayazid said,
" When I was young I was revolutionary  I prayed to God thus
"God Give me the power to change the world" 

Even after reaching middle age I could not change anybody; so I made a change in my prayer, " God give me the power to change my near & dear"
Even that was not possible for me to change them,
Now I pray," Lord, Give me the power to change what all I can change in me"
If I had had this maturity when I was young a lot I would have accomplished perhaps.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" said Gandhiji.
The only change you can certainly make in this world is making changes in you.
It is within your control and it is what first matters.
NLP also emphasizes the same.
NLP says your worls is your map, perceived reality.
Whatever change you want to bring make changes in your perceived reality, then the world changes.
VRnlp makes it happen.
www.vrnlp.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment